Saturnia Bike & More | Along the enchanted way
2017 – INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
The major goal of the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development 2017, declared by the United Nations General Assembly, will be 12 months to celebrate and promote the contribution of the tourism sector to building a better world.
In the International Year of Sustainable Tourism Terme di Saturnia Spa&Golf Resort is glad to contribute to the celebration with an activity highlighting the peculiarities of unspoiled and enchanting Tuscan Maremma.
The Maremma in all its glory is a region in the southern Tuscany and is historically, archeologically, and naturalistically as important as it is unknown. Each town and village boast origins lost in the mists of time. Every corner of the Maremma is home to Etruscan, Roman, medieval and Renaissance remains that testify to its uninterrupted settlement for more than three thousand years.
We invite you to discover this region, through historical and nature itineraries designed to give our guests a complete experience of Maremman culture.
The Offer “Saturnia Bike & More” includes:
• 2-night minimum stay
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• 3-Hour e-bike guided tour to discover the charm of Maremma
• 1 Dinner at the Aqualuce Restaurant (beverages not included)
• 1 Targeted Massage (20 minutes) per person
• Daily Morning Hike
• Use of the Thermal Mineral Spring, pools, waterfalls and watercourses at 37°C (98.6°F)
• Use of the Roman Bath with Sauna and Turkish Room
• Use of the Golf Driving Range, Tennis Court and fitness equipment
• Free Wi-fi
• Car Valet
Rates starting from:
€ 694,00 (per package for 1 person – double room single use)
€ 989,00 (per package for 2 people – double room)